Friday, December 3, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!




* I had pizza for breakfast.

* I have a stash of Christmas candy within 3 feet at all times.

* I am at a total loss as to why I can't drop any lb's???

* I am really gettin into the Christmas spirit this year.

 * I mean singing songs and everything.

* I can't wait to go cut down a tree tomorrow. (and eat at Marv's!!)

* I loathe fake Christmas trees.

* I feel like it just goes against tradition.

* Once, when I was little, my family put up a cedar tree and decorated it (obviously as a joke).

* My Grandma (bless her heart) raved on and on about how beautiful it was.

* When my mom finally called her out on it being an ugly cedar tree, she would not back track, still raved about its beauty.

* I have not bought one single Christmas gift.

* I will run around cussing and paying double on or around the 24th.

* Just like I do every year.

* Maybe that's why it's usually so hard for me to feel the Christmas spirit?

2 comments:

  1. I feel fake trees are cheating. We are hoping to go get ours on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a fake tree; I know, I know it's not right, but when you have to spend $40 a year for a tree (because you just can't go cut one down) a fake one seems to make a lot of sense.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete