Friday, February 17, 2012

Ringing off the hook....

Photobucket


*  I know I've mentioned this before but, I love my Blackberry.

*  I mean love as in it is an appendage I cannot live without.

*  But, there is a downside.

*  I cannot believe some of the things people call me for.

*  Such as but not limited to: 
I'm on this website ordering jeans can you tell me what size I'd be?
Can you tell my sister to get off the computer?
Can I come hangout at your office because my sister won't help me clean my room?
Do you know my girls dance schedule?
Can you tell me what my phone number is?
Can you call mom and see what the plan is for lunch?
I need you to call (so and so) and tell them I'm running late.

*  And by people I am of course referring to my family who I am bound by blood to love.

*  My boss also calls me for some of the most ridiculous reasons but at least he's paying me.

1 comment:

  1. very funny.

    sorry i am slow getting here, some weeks just get away from me. thanks for linking up, love your confessions and i really appreciate that you play along!

    ReplyDelete