Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it. . . .

Photobucket


{1} Fantasy style, money is no object, if you could pick one type of help which would it be? Why?
A. maid
B. nanny
C. personal chef
Soooo easy.  Maid!  Don't have kids and I love to cook!

{2} What is your least favorite household chore?
Cleaning behind the toilet.  Which won't be a problem now with my new maid and all.  I have 2 little nephews who love aunt Erin's house.  You know none of that is making it in the toilet.

{3} What is your least loathed (or favorite) household task/ daily chore?
Cooking.  I probably wouldn't like it so much if I had more than myself to please. 
 

{4} What is your favorite cleaning supply? Do you have any magic cleaning tips to share with your readers?
Anything with a lemon fresh scent.


{5} What is your usual housework avoidance activity?
Laundry.  I hate all of it.  I hate washing.  I hate drying.  I hate folding.  I hate putting it away.

2 comments:

  1. first of all i love the quote over there on your sidebar. LOVE!

    little boys are REALLY hard on bathrooms.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my house had a lemon fresh scent right now! :D

    Linking from Mamarazzi's.

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete