Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Photobucket




{1} What do you love about blogging?
I love having an outlet to vent (Hello Friday Confessional - I'm looking at you).  But what I love the most is reading up on what my friends are doing across the country and all the ideas that are shared/learned. 


{2} What is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
Pomegranate mango. . . .oh yum!

{3} How would you describe your style?
Pretty much non-existant.  Look, I'm gonna real here, if it's clean, it fits, and I don't look absolutely horrid, I'm wearing it.  I don't have money to be able to buy new clothes all the time and keep up on whatever fashion trends are happening this season.

{4} What are 3 things your dream home would have that your current home doesn't have?
Space, space, and space.  My dream home would be huge yet lived in small sections.  I really want a home that has a large garage for storage and a large craft / laundry room. 

{5} Do you look at your keyboard when you type?
Nope.  Thanks Aunt Teddi, I did not cheat in your class.

3 comments:

  1. At least there was one class you didn't cheat in! :)
    I am with you on the style/fashion. Heck if it fits these days I am pretty lucky. I have taken to wearing Matt's shirts and still some of them don't cover by big belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with fashion trends. I do not try and keep up with them, once you remember what they are, they change anyways!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't learn to type until I went to work and they had the internet and I could chat with friends. That was a good motive to learn!

    ReplyDelete