Monday, December 19, 2011

Tellin it like it is. . . .

I've been hearing a lot about these "Elf on a shelf".  Once again my sister-in-law was way ahead of the curve and these elves are no shelf elves.  Go big or go home right?  

Meet Buddy and Miley


As you can see the kids looooove when they visit. Buddy and Miley have been staying with the Madison family for years.  They show up just after Thanksgiving, keep those little hooligans in line, and then hitch a ride back with Santa on Christmas Eve.  Just like Elf on a shelf they move around at night and get into all sorts of chaos blah, blah, blah.  This is the funny thing.  Today I came across this "People I want to punch in the throat".  I. Cried. Literal. Tears.  Seriously, it is so funny!  I don't know how mom's do half the crap they do but sometimes it's nice to read a blog that isn't all sunflowers and rainbows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment