Friday, January 7, 2011

Ralph!



Photobucket


* Calgon take me away!!

* I didn't want to confess my sickness.

* But it's taken over my life.

* It's hard to blog about something else when all I can think about is this ache in my guts.

*  Unsure if the ache is because I'm starving due to lack of solid food or if it's the little green guy from the Mucinex commercials that has taken up residence.

* I have successfully infected the entire household.

* Im sure their glad the let me come live with them :)

* Why is it that kids cannot grasp the concept of throwing up in the toilet?

* You can't fit the couch cushion in the washing machine.

* And no amount of frebreeze will make it ok.

* Hopefully I live at least another week if only to confess something better than throw up.

1 comment:

  1. oh no! I hope you feel better soon. Funny story--Kaitlyn got a "fur real" pet for her birthday (just had her party Wed). Matt asked her what she wanted to name her new bear.
    "BUTCH" Butch, really? But it is the way she says it that adds to the "funniness" of it!

    ReplyDelete