Thursday, April 10, 2008

Merry Christmas



I know it's April but I finally cashed in my Christmas present from my brother Ian. He got me Jazz tickets, 7th row, not too shaby bro. Of course he stuck me with his kids so he and Lora could enjoy a date night. It was a lot of fun and I couldn't have picked a better game. The Spurs were in town and and the Jazz just steam rolled right over them. It was a really good game and everyone knows Jazz fans are some of the loudest in the league. Mckenzie wasn't too sure about all the noise and kept covering her ears. Last year Ian took me and mom to watch the Jazz play the Dallas Mavericks and the they pulled out a W then, so we are 2-2. We might just have to make this a family tradition kinda like Nascar weekend in Las Vegas and attend a game every year......well as long as Ian keeps footin' the bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment